Andover High School SUMMER LEAGUE
Our mission is to provide an opportunity for Andover High School baseball players to develop baseball skills and achieve team success in an environment that promotes teamwork, sportsmanship, and respect that will continue to enhance the Andover High School Baseball Program.
- Registration Link: http://www.andoverhuskiesbaseball.com/product/2021-high-school-summer-baseball-registration/
- Registration Date: Monday, April 19th – Friday, April 30th
- NOTE: No refunds provided after Friday, April 30th except for players not placed on a team.
- Seniors playing college baseball
- Freshman, Sophomores and Juniors that participated in Andover High School Baseball Program Spring Tryouts
Registration Fee: $450.00
- Jerseys and hats included.
- Players will have to provide their own baseball pants.
- Legion – Head Coach: John Heath, Assistant Coaches: Jeff Heath, Nolan Belschner
- VFW – Head Coach: Pete Andersen, Assistant Coach: Kyle Hoppe
- 15AAA – Head Coach: Alex Keeney
- 15AA – Head Coach: Carter Masloski
· All Teams play 2 Tournaments
· Listed at General Calendar | ANDOVER HUSKIES BASEBALL CALENDAR
- Determined by Andover High School Baseball Coaches, based on the following:
- Andover High School Baseball Program Spring Tryouts
- Performance during the Andover High School Baseball Program Spring Season
As always, we are grateful for your continued support of the Andover High School Baseball Program.
Please feel free to contact Ross Johnson at Ross.Johnson@wellsfargo.com or 612-221-9718 if you have any questions.